The chicken and vegetables tasted great even with my thyme substitution for the rosemary. It was really easy to make because there is not too much chopping involved. Changes in green.
Source: Ellie Krieger The Food You Crave
6 Roma tomatoes
3 medium zucchini
1 bulb fennel (omitted)
3 tablespoons olive oil (4 Tbs.)
3/4 teaspoon salt
4 bone-in chicken breasts (about 2 1/2 pounds), skin removed
4 cloves garlic, finely minced (about 4 teaspoons)
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (1 tablespoon fresh thyme)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut the tomatoes lengthwise into quarters and remove the seeds. Trim the zucchini and cut it in half crosswise. Then cut each piece in half lengthwise twice if the piece is thin and three times if it is thicker, so that the pieces are relatively uniform. Cut carrots into similar size chunks as the zucchini.
3. Remove the outermost layer of the fennel bulb and discard. Cut the bulb in half so that each half retains part of the stem end. Cut each half into 8 think wedges so each wedge is held together by a little piece of stem. (omitted)
4. Put the vegetables in a large baking dish. Toss them with 2 tablespoons of the oil and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt (and the thyme). Arrange the chicken pieces in the pan with the vegetables.
5. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 (2) tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt, the garlic, and lemon zest and juice. Rub mixture into the chicken in the pan. Season with a few turns of pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, then give the vegetables a stir and add the rosemary (omitted). Return to oven and roast until the chicken is just cooked all the way through and the vegetables are tender and are beginning to brown. 20 to 30 minutes more.