I love sweet potatoes and these were pretty quick and easy to make. The fries didn’t crisp up at all so I turned up the heat after the 30 minutes to 450 and baked for another 5 minutes to add some browned bits to the fries. Changes in green.
1/4 cup extra virgin oil oil
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
2-3 large sweet potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (preferably the easy release kind).
2. Peal the sweet potatoes. Cut into strips that are about 1/2 inch wide on each side.
3. Place the sweet potatoes into a sealable plastic bag. Add oil, salt, paprika and cinnamon. Seal the bag and shake well to thoroughly coat the fries. Spread the potatoes out onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Cook for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Transfer immediately to a paper towel lined plate and serve warm.
5. After 30 minutes, increase heat to 450 degrees. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes to brown potatoes.